Download our easy online forms.
We like to give our patients the option to fill out their new patient paperwork before their first visit. We’ve all gone to a new doctor only to be bombarded with stressful paperwork. Take your time filling out your paperwork before you come in, and always let us know if you have any questions.
Our online forms let our doctors look over your medical history before your appointment so their time with you is spent getting to know you and finding the best treatment possible. The forms are essential as they help your doctor accurately evaluate your eye and vision health.
Fill out your forms ahead of time to speed up your appointment.
Here’s how it works:
- Download the forms with AdobeReader® and then print them out. If you do not have AdobeReader, you can Download AdobeReader® for free.
- After you have downloaded and printed the forms, fill out the required information.
- Bring your completed forms to your appointment.
The following forms are required as they let us know the history and current state of your health. Let us know what questions, concerns, and goals you have regarding your eye health on the form.
- Patient Registration and HIPAA Privacy Form – Download & Print
- Online Registration – Click Here
Schedule a Consultation
Deciding between treatment options is hard. It’s really hard.
That’s why we have a team of counselors to help you weigh your options and choose which surgery or treatment is best for you. After you meet with one of our eye doctors, you’ll sit down with one of our counselors, Andrew, Lolita, or Char, and they will walk you through your doctor’s recommendations.